SAP and Integration specialist
Boxon Group is an innovative partner that adds value to our customers through innovative and sustainable packaging solutions. Our offer is based on four individual parts; Packaging Solutions, Labeling & Traceability, Machines & Equipment and Services. You can choose to use our offers separately or combine them into a comprehensive concept.
With experience and expertise since 1932, we help you enhance the experience and visibility of your brand, reduce your carbon footprint, and strengthen you customer relationships. We offer everything from standard packaging to fully automatic packaging lines. With in-house designers and engineers, we can tailor your packaging and design labels according to your wishes.
Boxon is present in the Nordics, Europe, and Asia. The head office is located in Helsingborg, Sweden. We are approximately 270 employees and we have a turnover of approximately SEK 1.8 billion.
For more information: www.boxon.se
About the position
Boxon Group are seeking a results-driven SAP & Integration specialist to their Digital System Management team. In this role, you will play an essential role in implementing and developing our SAP system to support the continued development of Boxon Group. Boxon will upgrade from SAP ECC to SAP S/4 during 2024, and the role will be an important part in that upgrade as well as in the efficiency initiative after the upgrade is complete.
We are looking for a results-driven SAP specialist that implements efficient solutions that fit Boxon processes but propose and utilize as much SAP standard as possible. You will be consulting with senior management to determine business needs. You will be evaluating the performance of our IT infrastructure and developing and deploying SAP solutions, sometimes together and/or in cooperation with our SAP partner. The role also involves the responsibility to drive integrations between Boxon customers, suppliers as well as 3PLs. These integrations are mainly EDI but there might be other alternatives of integrations as well.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations. This is primarily done in cooperation and dialog with different Boxon functions
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements and explaining the improvement in an easy (non-technical) way to the function/end-users
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports
- With help/input from Boxon SAP partner, keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments
- Run EDI project together with customer/suppliers and do mapping on the EDI service, for example between iDoc and XML
The position is located at the head office of Boxon Group in Helsingborg. You will report to the Chief Digital Officer.
Boxon Group is looking for someone who have previous experience in working with SAP S/4, IT system integration and also have the ability to accurately document SAP processes. For this position you need to possess the unique ability to simplify technical terminology, ensuring clarity across all levels of the organization. Boxon Group needs an outgoing person who likes to interact with all functions as well as internal and external partners. Your passion for learning extends beyond just your technical expertise; you're eager to explore our company's processes, opportunities, and challenges. You possess excellent analytical and structural skills and have a keen interest in investigating the root cause of a problem instead of making a quick fix. We also believe that you are driven by seeing that your expertise in SAP can lead to optimized business operations.
Education and Experience:
- Master of science or similar preferred
- Mandatory to be fluent in English and Swedish and meritorious to have knowledge in German.
- Experience of SAP development, preferably with experience both within SAP ECC and SAP S/4
- Experience as application consultant or ABAB programmer
- Integration experience in EDI (EDIFACT, iDoc, XML)
- Experience of SAP S/4 FIORI preferred
In this recruitment Boxon Group collaborates with Skillway AB. www.skillway.se.
Apply on Skillway’s website by sending your CV and personal letter latest 2023-10-08. As we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis during the application period, we recommend that you apply today.If you have any questions about the role, you are welcome to contact our recruitment consultants Josefine Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 073 144 11 16 or Anna Goudoulakis at email@example.com. tel. 073 600 00 80.
We look forward to receiving your application!